Friday, October 13, 2006

Good Morning. Another beautiful day will be coming into view here in a little bit. Do you ever have nights when you just can't sleep? You know that's what you're supposed to be doing, but you just don't feel like it? So....you go ahead and stay up and drink coffee? That's what I did. At 4:00am. I really don't recommend it. Anyhoooo....... Today is Friday The 13th. I know what some people say about it, but it's always been a GOOD luck day for me. It just always has. I go into the day with expectations for good things and enjoy them when they happen! This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it! AMEN



HERE'S A PICTURE FOR YOU TO ENJOY.
One more thing: 72 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! -Missygirl*









<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]