Friday, October 20, 2006

Goodmorning Friends! I'm feeling tons better today PRAISE JESUS!
I wanted to give you a recipe today and I found a real good one. You should like this one. I searched high and low for the best Banana Bread recipe I could find & this is it:
*NEVER-FAIL BANANA BREAD*
1 Cup Sugar, 1/4 Cup Butter (melted), 2 Eggs, 4 Bananas (mashed), 2 Cups Flour,
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda, 1/2 Cup Walnuts (optional) .
Combine sugar, butter and eggs until well beaten. Add bananas and beat again. Add flour, baking soda, and walnuts, if desired. Mix well. Pour into greased bread pan. Bake at 350 degrees
for 50 to 60 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Best if bananas are very ripe. This can be made with 2 to 4 bananas and it still works well. *





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]