Friday, October 20, 2006




Hi Again! I wanted to talk to you all a little bit more. Now I have a chance.
There are times in our lives when we feel that we are very far away from our Lord Jesus; And We're hurting. We have to get back on the narrow road and it will lead us back home to Him again. I felt The Holy Comforter (Holy Spirit) telling me to give those words to you today. I don't know who they're meant for. I just felt Him compelling me to put them out there.
I started thinking that I have absolutely no idea if anyone ever reads this blog. I hope you do. I want to share things with you that will lift up your day and your life. You are my friends. I bet you get tired of hearing about my illness. I'm so sorry. It's just a part of me and I can't get away from it. I do want to continue with this blog as often as I'm able. I hope you don't get bored with it. These days it seems that so many people gravitate towards things that are sexual or perverse. You guys know that just isn't me. Well, I really do hope that I'm reaching some that find the scribblings of my heart entertaining or at least useful! Have a wonderful evening. -Missygirl





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]