Saturday, October 21, 2006




This is what I woke up to This Morning!
Isn't it Beautiful?
This is One of My Favorite Things About Colorado!
And It All Happened While I Slept!
I hope you like these pictures. My husband told me (while I was still in bed this morning) that we got snow. About 4 inches. I jumped up, grabbed my camera & headed out the front door
just for you!

I have something else for you today. It's just something for you to read and think about.
I like it & I hope you enjoy it too:
*God uses broken things. It takes broken soil to produce a crop, broken clouds to produce rain, broken grain to give bread, broken bread to give strength. Although something may look broken and worthless, It's always worth taking a second look. We might just see something others have missed. As far as value and worth, there might be a happy ending after all. Things aren't always what they seem.*
I think today we really need to go get groceries. We've been putting it off, but you know it would have been hard for me, I just wasn't feeling up to it. There's just no excuse anymore. This is going to be a good thing though, I'll be able to pick up a few items to test out new recipes for you guys. Also I have to scrub out the bathroom today. I'm not looking forward to that!
I still have to do it. I've been putting that off too. Today is the day, it looks like, that we'll put more books for sale on e-Bay. (Remember: mrbrownsbooks) If you're interested.
I want you to have a glorious day today! Do some fun things that will give you neat memories for tomorrow. Sometimes we think that life passes by too fast. I've given this some thought and I truly think that life passes by at the right speed, we just don't make enough memories everyday to look back on. If we don't have anything good to look back at and remember... then it kind of just seems like that time was a waste. That it just happened fast and then was over.
I don't want my life to be like that. I want my life to be something I can look back on and in my heart feel good about. I want to always be able to know I did my best for my God first, then my family, for others, & for myself. Am I rambling? I'm sorry. I'll let you go have your day and I'll work on getting all my stuff done too! Your friend-Missygirl
Oh, I almost forgot....64 days until Christmas!






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]