Sunday, December 31, 2006

With sadness I come to you tonight.... my step-sister from Wenatchee, Washington., passed away this morning. She was 3 days away from her 42nd birthday. She died of cancer. She will never see anything of the new year 2007. But she won't feel pain anymore. She hurt terribly.
Her dad, (my stepfather) died of cancer himself, October 12, 2002. He also, like me, was sick with MS. I hope she is together with her dad. Only Jesus knows where they both are. With a heavy heart, as I say goodbye to the year 2006, I also say goodbye to my sister.

* KELLIE ANISE VENABLE 1/3/65 - 12/31/06 *

Rest in peace. I will always love you. I won't forget you.


Remember Friends, Life is short. Love with all your might. You might never have another chance. When someone leaves, make sure they take with them, the love you gave them. Give them enough to last.* Well, Have a good and safe night. See you next year. -Missygirl





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]