Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The rain falls on the just and also on the unjust, but mostly on the just, because the unjust steals the just's umbrella.*

Goodmorning! How are you? Fine and well I hope! Here in Colorado we're finally coming out of this intense cold snap. Today will be in the mid 40's , the newest weather report states. I'm very glad. What an experience. I'ts hard to get used to the cold weather for that long. We had
5 storms in 5 weeks. Some days we felt blessed if the temperature would reach 1 degree! (seriously) Anyway, I really believe we don't have any reason to complain. I just read in The Ben Franklin Almanac: On this day, January 23, 1971; A U.S. record low temperature was set at Prospect Creek Camp, Alaska. It was -80 degrees!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!
I'll shut up about any further weather whoas! Have a Wonderful day-Missygirl





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]