Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hi guys!- I read this and thought it sounded like a good idea, so I want to share it with you before I forget... This has to do with cooking: IF YOU ARE MAKING YOUR OWN BROTH and don't have time to refrigerate it until the fat separates and gets scooped off, drop ice cubes into the pot. The fat will harden onto the cold cubes, then you can just lift them out with a spoon.*
***********
Well, I hope everyone is doing well! Everything is good around here. Yesterday my husband and I went to a metal recycling place where we brought in a bunch of old wire, copper, aluminum cans, old car radiators, a bunch of old junk metal, pretty much just trash that we had been collecting for the last year and some. We were very glad that the back yard was getting cleaned up. Anyway, we loaded up the old pickup and headed off. I just couldn't believe it. Seriously, the amount of money that we got for that stuff was incredible! We got $650.! I'm here today to tell you, collect it, don't throw the old metal away. That's not chump change. You don't have to keep it for so long like we did. You can bring the stuff into the recycling place every couple of weeks, or once a month. There are metal recycling places all over. It's just a smart idea. Think about it. After we got done with that, we went out for a late lunch, (or early dinner, same thing.)
to the Steak House. It was real nice. Kind of felt like we were out on a date. We had a good meal. T-Bone steak, baked potato, texas toast, and coca-cola on ice.*

Here- I think you'll like these:
* The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.
* I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and I set myself on fire.
* I know what Victoria's secret is. The secret is that nobody older than 30 can fit into their stuff.
* Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like, "You know, sometimes I just forget to eat." Now, I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name, and my keys. But I've never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat.
* I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are: eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day!*
**************************************
Tomorrow starts a beautiful new month! Love to you all! Blessings! -Missygirl*





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]