Monday, May 21, 2007

Hi Friends! Wow! It sure is the time of year for Weddings, Graduations, and also spending time with much loved family members in town! Fun and also very fulfilling. It seems to me that when one of these beautiful events takes place, it writes another chapter in my life, along with the chapter it's writing in their lives. The good memories that they are taking with them, I'm also taking with me. These are much loved friends and family of mine. I'm so thankful and proud of each and every one of them!
It's been an awesome few weeks, but it did feel really good to rest yesterday. Sometimes I wear myself out. (I don't mean to, there's just so much I want to do.) -Yesterday, it was such a nice morning, I went to the 7-11 down on the corner to pick up the Sunday newspaper and it was so good to see all of the people that were out doing different things. I saw one man taking grocery bags out of his car, some kids were riding their bikes and some kids playing outside. Some people were giving their dog a bath, alot of people were doing yardwork. I really like to see people doing ordinary, everyday things. It makes me think that even if it's only for that moment, all's right with the world. (I dig it!) ~ Well, about 2:30pm, I let the dogs go outside into the back yard. It's fenced, they know every inch of it and normally they like to spend quite a while out there. But yesterday, after just a couple of minutes, the little one was yelping to come back in. It had started raining! I felt so bad. I hadn't even seen it coming. I let them in and went out front to roll the windows up in the car. (That sounds so deceiving, I didn't ROLL them up, I just pushed a button and they went up by themselves, you know what I mean.) They were only open a few inches but you never know how bad it might rain. I went back inside the house and almost immediately it started raining down real strong- A real Gully Washer! (Ok. that's real old school, I know.) I like the rain. So do the plants and trees. I planted so many this year that I said I wasn't going to plant ANY new ones. (see how I am?) -I blame it on 'The Arbor Day Foundation'. The just keep sending me all these beautiful trees! (of course I keep ordering them) But they're beautiful! I need to quit though. My property is only so big. My poor neighbors. 15 years from now they'll feel like they live next door to a Great Forest. I hope they don't have allergies. (I don't want them to feel forced to move for their health's sake.)
I wanted to let you know how I'm doing on my reading. I've received and finished the last book in the Claire series I was telling you about: 'I Love Claire' by Tracey Bateman. I did send an e-mail to the author and she said it looks like the characters journeys are ending with 'I Love Claire'. I know. Drag. I liked the series so much, too. Well, I started reading another from Tamar Myers: 'No Use Dying Over Spilled Milk' I'm enjoying this one also. Almost reached the end of the first 100 pages and I don't like to put it down.
You guys know that I go to church on Saturdays don't you? I think I shared that. I go to: 'The Seventh Day Baptist Church'. I feel God was telling me to go on the Sabbath and I feel drawn to the Baptist beliefs. I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy the Bible studies we're doing through the book of Revelation. Right now it's describing what Heaven will look like. I'm excited. The Bible says: 1 Corinthians 2:9 - Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.* (Awesome! Our God is awesome!)
****************************************************

TO REMOVE GARDEN GRIME FROM YOUR HANDS,
add a teaspoon of salt to the lather as you wash them.*

******************************************************

I have to let you go now. I'm always thinking of you with kindness, my friends!
Blessings! -Missygirl*





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]