Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hello everyone -Thank you for coming to visit!


"My Beautiful Day"

I borrowed a poem from the sky
and music from a bird.
I stole a chime out of the wind
and from the trees a word.
I borrowed a song from the hills,
a Psalm from the silver rain.
I took the footsteps of angels
out of a cobbled lane.
From each little thing I fashioned
something in my own way.
With God's help I put in my heart
a beautiful, wonderful day.
-(unknown)*


Each day of life that dawns for me is dearer than it used to be
and I am more content each day to live each hour a better way.
I want for less, and ask for less, of all that life proclaims is best.
and find my greatest need each day, is just to worship God and pray.*

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Your heart needs to hear your mouth speaking the Word of God.*



<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
I COULD WHILE away the hours,
conferrin' with the flowers
consultin' with the rain,
and my head I'd be scratchin',
While my thoughts were busy hatchin',
If I only had a brain. -
Harold Arlen & E.Y.Harburg
from 'The Wizard of Oz'

Blessings! -Missygirl*






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]