Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Persistence can get us many things on earth. Persistence with healthy eating habits can help us lose weight, lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Persistence with exercise makes us fit and healthy, giving us more energy and adds to a youthful appearance.*
Happy day to everybody!! -I'm still on with this healthy eating and losing weight thing that I was telling you about yesterday. I really want to work at it. I know it will do some good.
Can't hurt, right?*
**********************

As you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so continue to live in Him.
Keep your roots deep in Him and have your lives built on Him.*
~Colossians 2:6-7

*******************************

One day, Ben Franklin found ants inside a small pot of molasses. He shook out all but one of the ants and hung the pot by a string on the ceiling. He watched the lone ant feast on the molasses, then climb the string, make it's way across the ceiling, descend a wall, and disappear. Within 30 minutes, a small army of ants appeared, retraced the lone ant's path to the pot, and ate it's collective fill. Ben believed that ants use some form of speech to communicate.*

I read this thing...WOW!! I thought to myself:
That man had way too much extra time on his hands!!!
If it had of been me, I would have thrown away the ant infested jar of molasses, got out the can of ant killer spray and hosed down the area, washed my walls and I think the ants would understand MY form of communication: KEEP OUT! *

*******************************

Have a wonderful and fun day! Blessings! -Missygirl*





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]