Friday, April 25, 2008

What a Beautiful Day! I hope you're enjoying it!

Enter In
Since Jesus Christ appeared on earth, there is a general belief that the kingdoms of this world will ultimately be subject to His dominion. But we may ask, "Who hastens His coming by now yielding up his or her own heart to His entire control?"
Our Lord imposed no rigorous ceremonies on His disciples. He taught them to spend time in prayer, to retire within the heart, to speak but a few words, to open their hearts to receive the descent of The Holy Spirit.
The holy Sabbath has not only an external, but a deeply spiritual meaning. It symbolizes 'the rest' of the holy soul, in union with God. -Oh, that all Christians might know the coming of Jesus Christ in the soul...might live in God, and God in them!*
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Lord, I wish to enter that secret place within the heart where the Holy Spirit resides, day in, day out, in constant union with You. I wish to live in You, and You in me, so teach me that walk, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

Blessings! -Missygirl*





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]