Friday, November 21, 2008

Hi friends! ~33 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!~


In the Bible it tells of the apostle Paul, and how his only goal in this life on earth was to share Jesus Christ with other people. In his heart his one desire was to leave this earth and actually be with Jesus. I really try to be as much focused on my mission as Paul was on his. Which, mine is nothing compared to the greatness he achieved. At least I don't so much struggle with the distractions of this world anymore, like I used to. I know I'm still far off the mark.
I'm always hoping I'll have enough time to get everything done. I also always wonder if things are done good enough. I feel time has sped up, and I'll never be able to completely scratch off my list the things I have 'to do'. Paul reminds me that I need to set my priorities on 'fruitful labor'. The things of this world will pass, it will not matter if my house was cleaned totally spotless or not, or if my garden was perfectly weeded. It will matter if I shared Jesus with the people He puts in my life. It will matter if I have a good relationship with Him.
Those things will matter for all eternity.* ♥

*************************************

HERE'S A JOKE FOR YA:

What did the turkey say right before he was roasted?
-WOW! I'M STUFFED!!! -

(okay, I never said it would be a real good joke.)

*********************************************
Have a wonderful day friends! Blessings! -Missygirl*





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]