Monday, September 14, 2009

Patrick Wayne Swayze
August 18, 1952- September 14, 2009.




Patrick Swayze died today. He was 57 years old.


My favorite movie from him was "Next Of Kin".






Some words of his from January 2009:

I believe that it's a recorded fact that flesh and bone cannot contain the electrical energy that physically operates our bodies. To me that's a physical, tangible, real sign of a soul; or that there is something unique in all of us that does not die.
I don't know what's on the other side, it tests everything I believe in.
The only thing you can really take with you when you die is the love you have. -Patrick Swayze, January 2009.


Goodbye Patrick. Blessings. -me*




********************************************************************







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]