Wednesday, October 27, 2010






******************************************
It's almost October 31st......
Personally I choose to not celebrate Halloween.
I believe it is one wicked Helliday that the world would do better without.

For those who are going to let their kids go door to door,
You need to know what's lurking behind those doors.

I have a link to the National Sex Offender Registry. This website will show if there are pedophiles and perverts living near you or even on your own block.

Knowledge is power folks. This isn't Mr. Rogers neighborhood anymore, these days we have to be aware. For our kids sakes of course, but also for our own sakes. Be Safe.*



http://www.familywatchdog.us/



*****************************************************

" For Thou art my rock and my fortress;
therefore for Thy Name's sake lead me,
and guide me, Jesus. amen."


Take care friends! -
Blessings! -Missygirl*






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]