Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The King Is Coming!

"Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh." Matthew 24:44


In order to be saved, one may sincerely pray a prayer like this:

Lord, I thank You for Your love and Your mercy, thank You, Lord, for the Word that has reached my heart today. Father, I ask for Your forgiveness. Forgive me. Wash me with Your precious blood. Please write my name in the Book of Life. Accept me as Your child, Lord, and right now, I forgive anyone that I had not been able to forgive before. I renounce my lack of forgiveness. I renounce all things that have hindered Your salvation, and I ask You to transform me and to fill me with Your presence every day. Please lead me, and guide me, and receive me on the day You come for Your own. Thank You, Father, Son and Holy Spirit; in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

If you said that prayer and meant it from your heart, you are now a child of God.

AND NOW MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND MAY THE LORD KEEP YOU AND MAY THE LORD MAKE HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOU AND MAY THE LORD BE GRACIOUS UNTO YOU AND GIVE YOU HIS PEACE. MAY YOU WALK IN THE DIVINE DESTINY THAT GOD HAS FOR YOU. MAY YOU HAVE THE PEACE OF GOD THAT SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING AND MAY GOD GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART FOR HE IS YOUR FATHER AND HE CONTROLS YOUR TOMORROWS. REJOICE AND BE EXCEEDINGLY GLAD FOR YOU ARE HIS AND HE IS YOURS, IN JESUS’ NAME. Amen






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]