Wednesday, September 07, 2011




I live in the suburbs of Denver,CO and this is what I'm seeing here:
Recently, every night I see police planes heading into the airport. What they're doing? Who knows. It's played off by saying they are getting speeders on the freeway...No. That's ridiculous. Thousands of dollars of jet fuel to bust a few people with traffic tickets? Doesn't make sense. I believe they've been bringing stuff in there and if it's on a police jet, it flies under official radar and nobody says anything. Whatever.
I believe we'll be gone soon. God's coming to take the believers home.
They can keep being wicked, but they can't fly under God's radar.

(Rev. 22:11) "Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy.” -Blessings!- Missygirl*





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]