Thursday, February 23, 2012


Friends, please wake up & listen to me!

This war between Israel & Iran that is about to explode any minute, it is the Psalms 83 War, which we call World War 3. This war brings a lot of death worldwide because it involves many different key players at the same time!

It also brings the Rapture & the beginning of the end and the much needed destruction, to start the remaining 7 years of Tribulation.
Life
as you know it is about to change from the difference of night & day! Everything I have been warning about up until now; leads up to this point!

So, please take me seriously!
Nothing else in this world matters more than these words I stress to you!
Drop to your face, Repent of your sins & seek the Lord right now before you get left behind!
Being a goodhearted person or even going to Church every week without fail, doesn’t get you into Heaven! (John 3:5) “Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.” The Lord also says in (John 10:27) “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.”
Do you follow him & do his bidding or do you follow your own path?
If you don’t care now; I can promise you one thing; you will then!
Don’t wait to see if I'm right because it will be too late & you will be left looking up in the sky like a deer in headlights with the look of horrific fear & disbelief laminated to your face!






Please make that choice right now, friends!









<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]